The School of Mechanical and Materials Engineering sponsors many student groups that allow the students to exercise their creative abilities and their newly acquired skills as engineers.
Faculty ProfilesOn this visit we highlight:
Michael R. Kessler
Director and Professor
Ph.D. in Theoretical and Applied Mechanics
from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in 2002 with MME since 2013, more...
- Polymer Composites Research Group
- Processing and characterization of polymer composites
- Bio-based polymers
- Multifunctional- and nano-composites
- Materials with self-healing functionality
- Thermal analysis of polymers