The School of Mechanical and Materials Engineering sponsors many student groups that allow the students to exercise their creative abilities and their newly acquired skills as engineers.
Faculty ProfilesOn this visit we highlight:
Professor - Laboratory Fellow
Ph.D. in Environmental Chemistry from University of Idaho, Moscow, ID in 1997 with MME since 2013;
Laboratory Fellow; Joint Appointment with Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, more...
- Synthesis and characterization of functional nanomaterials
- Materials and devices for sensing, bioimaging, and drug delivery
- Materials and systems for water monitoring and treatment
- Nanomaterials for fuel cells, batteries, and supercapacitors
- Electrochemistry, electrocatalysis and photoelectrocatalysis
- Immunosensors, paper and microfluidic biosensors for biomarker detection