Joined MME in 2014;
Ph. D. in Mechanical Engineering from Washington State University, 2013
- Material behavior under Impact loading
- Numerical Modeling of dynamic response of metal
- Split Hopkinson Pressure bar system
- Computer-aided Design of Mechanical Components and Systems
- Design and fabrication of high strain rate testing facility
- Biswas, N., Ding, J. L. Balla, V. K., Field, D. P., and Bandyopadhyay, A., 2012, “Deformation and fracture behavior of laser processed dense and porous Ti6Al4V alloy under static and dynamic loading,” Mater. Sci. Eng. A, 549, 213- 221.
- Biswas, N., and Ding, J. L., 2015, “Numerical study of the deformation and fracture behavior of porous Ti6Al4V alloy under static and dynamic loading,” Int. J. Impact Eng., 82, 89-102.