Joined MME in 2015;
Ph.D. received from The Pennsylvania State University, 2014.
- Self-organized dynamics in complex systems
- Multi-agent systems
- Connected and autonomous vehicles
- System reliability and prognostics
- Robotic ensembles
- Jerath, K., Ray, A., Brennan, S., and Gayah, V.V., 2015, “Dynamic Prediction of Vehicle Cluster Distribution in Mixed Traffic: A Statistical Mechanics-Inspired Method”, IEEE Trans. on Intelligent Transportation Systems, http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TITS.2015.2409798
- Jerath, K., and Brennan, S., 2015, “Identification of locally influential agents in self-organizing multi-agent systems”, Proceedings of the American Control Conference 2015
- Jerath, K., Gayah, V.V., and Brennan, S., 2014, “Influential subspaces of connected vehicles in highway traffic”, Symposium Celebrating 50 Years of Traffic Flow Theory, August 2014, Portland, OR
- Jerath, K., and Brennan, S., 2012 “Analytical prediction of self-organized traffic jams as a function of increasing ACC penetration”, IEEE Trans. on Intelligent Transportation Systems,http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TITS.2012.2217742
Publications listed at Google Scholar:
Visit: Google Scholar Profile
Use scroll bar in box above to view more titles.
- Dr. Jerath’s website http://jerath.mme.wsu.edu