Joined MME in 2006;
PhD in Mechanical Engineering from the California Institute of Technology, in 2003
- Advanced energy systems
- Nonlinear acoustics
- High-performance marine vehicles
- Artificial cavitation
- Matveev, K.I. and Hernandez, R., 2012, “Modular System for Studying Tonal Sound Excitation in Resonators with Heat Addition and Mean Flow,” Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 131(3), pp. 2472-2479.
- Matveev, K.I., and Kornev, N., 2011, “Dynamics and Stability of Boats with Aerodynamic Support,” 11th International Conference on Fast Sea Transportation, Honolulu, HI.
- Matveev, K.I. and Jung, S., 2011, “Modeling of Thermoacoustic Resonators with Non-Uniform Medium and Boundary Conditions,” ASME Journal of Vibration and Acoustics, 133(3), 031012, pp. 1-7.
- Matveev, K.I., Burnett, T., and Ockfen, A., 2009, “Study of Air-Ventilated Cavity under Model Hull on Water Surface,” Ocean Engineering, 36(12-13), pp. 930-940.
- Goodman, T.T., Chen, J., Matveev, K.I., and Pun, S.H., 2008, “Spatio-Temporal Modeling of Nanoparticle Delivery to Multicellular Tumor Spheroids,” Biotechnology and Bioengineering, 101(2), pp. 388-399.
- Dr. Matveev's Research Group http://www.mme.wsu.edu/~matveev