Joined MME in 2010;
Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering from University of Oklahoma in 1996
- Vehicular and Structural Vibration Control
- Smart Materials and Structures
- Vibration-based Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting
- MEMS Actuators and Sensors
- Adaptive Structures using Shape Memory Polymers
- Agricultural Robotics and Automation
- Han, F., Guo, X., Mo, C., Gao, H., and Hou, P., “Parameter identification of nonlinear rotor-bearing system based on improved Kriging surrogate model and evolutionary algorithm,” Journal of Vibration and Control, Accepted, 2015.
- Snyder, J. and Mo, C., “A Study of Vibration Control of a Critical Lift Tower,” Journal of Vibration Analysis, Measurement, and Control, Vol. 2(1), pp. 41-56, 2014.
- Davison, J. R. and Mo, C., “Recent Advances in Energy Harvesting Technologies for Structural Health Monitoring Applications,” Smart Materials Research, Vol. 2014, 410314 (14pp), 2014.
- Balogun, O. A. and Mo, C., “Shape Memory Polymers: Three-Dimensional Isotropic Modeling,” Smart Materials and Structures, Vol. 23(4), 045008 (7pp), 2014.
- Mo, C., Davidson, J. R., and Clark, W. W., “Energy Harvesting with Piezoelectric Circular Membranes under Pressure Loading,” Smart Materials and Structures, Vol. 23(4), 045005 (7pp), 2014.