Joined MME in 2010;
Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering from University of Oklahoma in 1996
- Vehicular and Structural Vibration Control
- Energy Harvesting:
- Self-powered Medical Implants
- Self-powered Structural Health Monitoring
- Micro Actuators and Sensors
- Adaptive Structure Technology
- Smart Structures for Sustainable Buildings
- Knight, R. R., Mo, C., and Clark, W. W., “MEMS interdigitated electrode pattern optimization for a unimorph piezoelectric beam,” Journal of Electroceramics, Vol. 26(1), pp. 14-22, 2011.
- Mo, C., Knight, R. R., Frederick, A. A., and Clark, W. W., “Fabrication and Energy Harvesting Measurements of Vibrating MEMS Piezoelectric Benders,” ASME Journal of Vibrations and Acoustics, Special issue on Vibration-based Energy Harvesting, Vol. 133, 011006 (7pp), 2011.
- Knight, R. R., Frederick, A. A., Mo, C., and Clark, W. W., “Tuning of sol-gel derived PZT MEMS resonators,” Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, Vol. 20, 125028 (10pp), 2010.
- Mo, C., Radziemski, L. J., and Clark, W. W., “Experimental Validation of Energy Harvesting Performance for Pressure-Loaded Piezoelectric Circular Diaphragms,” Smart Materials and Structures, Vol. 19(7), 075010 (7pp), 2010.
- Mo, C., Radziemski, L. J., and Clark, W. W., “Analysis of piezoelectric circular diaphragm energy harvesters for use in a pressure fluctuating system,” Smart Materials and Structures, Vol. 19(2), 025016 (10pp), 2010.