Joined MME in 2010;
Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering from University of Oklahoma in 1996
- Vehicular and Structural Vibration Control
- Energy Harvesting:
- Self-powered Medical Implants
- Self-powered Structural Health Monitoring
- Shape Memory Polymers for Morphing Systems
- Micro Transducers including Actuators, Sensors, and Energy Harvesters
- Fruit Picking Robot
- Davison, J. R. and Mo, C., “Recent Advances in Energy Harvesting Technologies for Structural Health Monitoring Applications,” Smart Materials Research, Vol. 2014, 410314 (14pp), 2014.
- Balogun, O. A. and Mo, C., “Shape Memory Polymers: Three-Dimensional Isotropic Modeling,” Smart Materials and Structures, Vol. 23(4), 045008 (7pp), 2014.
- Mo, C., Davidson, J. R., and Clark, W. W., “Energy Harvesting with Piezoelectric Circular Membranes under Pressure Loading,” Smart Materials and Structures, Vol. 23(4), 045005 (7pp), 2014.
- Davidson, J. R. and Mo, C., “Energy Harvesting with Frequency Tuning for Ventilation System Monitoring,” Inter. J. of Engineering, Science and Innovative Technology, Vol. 2(5), pp. 114-124, 2013.
- Mo, C., Arnold, D., Kinsel, W., and Clark, W. W., “Modeling and Experimental Validation of Unimorph PZT Cymbal Design in Energy Harvesting,” Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, Vol. 24(7), pp. 828-836, 2013.