- CMMS Computational Mechanics and Materials Science Laboratory.
- Materials Research Group synthesis, processing and characterization of materials towards biomedical, piezoelectric, and sensor applications.
Faculty ProfilesOn this visit we highlight:
Professor - Laboratory Fellow
Ph.D. in Environmental Chemistry from University of Idaho, Moscow, ID in 1997 with MME since 2013;
Laboratory Fellow; Joint Appointment with Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, more...
- Synthesis and characterization of functional nanomaterials
- Materials and devices for sensing, bioimaging, and drug delivery
- Materials and systems for water monitoring and treatment
- Nanomaterials for fuel cells, batteries, and supercapacitors
- Electrochemistry, electrocatalysis and photoelectrocatalysis
- Immunosensors, paper and microfluidic biosensors for biomarker detection