- CMMS Computational Mechanics and Materials Science Laboratory.
- Materials Research Group synthesis, processing and characterization of materials towards biomedical, piezoelectric, and sensor applications.
Faculty ProfilesOn this visit we highlight:
Yu (Will) Wang
Assistant Research Professor
Ph.D. in Materials Science & Engineering, Washington State University, 2015 with MME since Fall 2015, more...
- Polymeric nanocomposites as structural electrodes with mechanical flexibility
- Interfacial energy materials (eg. gum-like electrolyte and electrode matrix)
- Integrated design of batteries and supercapacitors
- High-efficient fabrication of energy materials and energy storage devices
- Nanomaterials or nanocomposites via self-assemblies