- CMMS Computational Mechanics and Materials Science Laboratory.
- Materials Research Group synthesis, processing and characterization of materials towards biomedical, piezoelectric, and sensor applications.
Faculty ProfilesOn this visit we highlight:
Ph.D. in Engineering Science with focus in CFD and Aerospace Engineering, the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, 1991 with MME since 2014, more...
- High-performance engineering and scientific computing
- Minimal-storage iterative numerical linear algebra solvers
- Computational and theoretical fluid dynamics
- Finite element algorithms and analysis
- Numerical analysis
- Software development
- Aeronautical propulsion, including gas turbines, ramjets, and scramjets
- Chemically reacting aerospace flows
- Cooperative education programs
- Economic development