- CMMS Computational Mechanics and Materials Science Laboratory.
- Materials Research Group synthesis, processing and characterization of materials towards biomedical, piezoelectric, and sensor applications.
Faculty ProfileSusmita Bose
Ph.D. in Physical-Organic Chemistry from Rutgers University in 1998 with MME since 1998, more...
- Materials Research Group
- Nanoscale surface modification of medical devices, and nanoparticles in protein/drug delivery
- Resorbable ceramics and composited in bone tissue engineering using 3-D printing technology
- Microwave and plasma processing of materials
- In vitro bone cell material interactions
- Piezoelectric micromachined ultrasonic transducers (pMUTs) for medical imaging and therapeutics and Ceramic gas sensor