The MME school sends a special "thank you" to all who make the scholarship program successful in MME.
MME encourges donors to make contributions to the endowment funds of their choice. Currently the top priorities are the MME scholarship for both ME and MSE students and also the Dr. Hirth scholarship for MSE students.
To contribute to one of the MME scholarship funds:
Senior Director of Development
Voiland College of Engineering and Architecture Telephone: 509-335-2197 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Online Using Visa or MasterCard:
Priority Endowment Funds
- John P. Hirth Excellence Fund In Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical and Materials Engineering Scholarship Fund
Donate to other funds:
- You may use the links on the left of this linked page secure.wsu.edu/give/default.aspx to find your scholarship fund. Use the "Search by keyword" to help you find your scholarship fund.
Or by Check
Send a check; made out to "WSU Foundation" to:
- name of fund
PO Box 641925
Pullman, WA 99164-1925
For further information on contributing to one of the scholarship endowment funds vist the WSU Foundation's web site http://wsufoundation.wsu.edu/.
Faculty ProfilesOn this visit we highlight:
Qizhen (Katherine) Li
Ph.D. in Materials Science and Engineering, The Ohio State University, 2004 with MME since 2014, more...
- Advanced materials (e.g., light weight materials and structures, nanoporous materials, nanocomposites, nanostructured multilayered thin films, lattice block structures) for structural, energy, and bio-applications
- Nano and micro fabrication/manufacturing, and materials synthesis/processing
- Mechanical behavior of materials, Nano/micro-mechanics, Fatigue and Fracture
- Relationship among processing, structure and property of advanced materials
- Biomaterials and Biomechanics, bone/dental implant materials, biomedical applications of shape memory alloys, magnesium alloys, and titanium alloys