The MME school sends a special "thank you" to all who make the scholarship program successful in MME.
MME encourges donors to make contributions to the endowment funds of their choice. Currently the top priorities are the MME scholarship for both ME and MSE students and also the Dr. Hirth scholarship for MSE students.
To contribute to one of the MME scholarship funds:
Senior Director of Development
Voiland College of Engineering and Architecture Telephone: 509-335-2197 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Online Using Visa or MasterCard:
Priority Endowment Funds
- John P. Hirth Excellence Fund In Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical and Materials Engineering Scholarship Fund
Donate to other funds:
- You may use the links on the left of this linked page secure.wsu.edu/give/default.aspx to find your scholarship fund. Use the "Search by keyword" to help you find your scholarship fund.
Or by Check
Send a check; made out to "WSU Foundation" to:
- name of fund
PO Box 641925
Pullman, WA 99164-1925
For further information on contributing to one of the scholarship endowment funds vist the WSU Foundation's web site http://wsufoundation.wsu.edu/.
Faculty ProfilesOn this visit we highlight:
Charles (Dr. Chuck) Pezeshki
Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering from Duke University in 1987 with MME since 1988, more...
- Global Engineering and Design of High-Performance Work Environments
- Development Strategies for Transcultural Understanding for Innovation Communities
- Understanding the Relationships between Design Structure, Knowledge Structure, and Organizational Social Structure in Innovation Communities
- Neuroscience and Collective Intelligence Exercises
- Project-Based and Experiential Learning
- Development of Industrial/Academic Relations
- Visualization in Ecodesign, and Sustainability Education
- He is also extensively involved in environmental politics and consults on political strategy on environmental protection issues.