Mr. Paul Laufman, Co-Founder United Paradyne Corporation, delivers the 2010 Distinguished Alumnus Lecture.Rocket Propulsion: Space Policy and its Entrepreneurial Impact
Each semester the school sponsors a speaker series inviting both on campus and outside speakers to present current research activities to the faculty and students in the school and university. The symposia are open to all and are announced each week to the campus. The graduate student seminar class attends the series and many students also make presentations to the school as part of the series. The school also invites distinguished alumni to make presentations as part of the series.
Refreshments are normally available a half hour before the seminar in ETRL 119.
Upcoming 2015 - 2016 Series Speakers
- September 3, 2015 ; Fall Series Begins;
- TIME: 11:10am
Faculty ProfileNandita Biswas
Clinical Assistant Professor
Ph. D. in Mechanical Engineering from Washington State University, 2013 with MME since 2014, more...
- Material behavior under Impact loading
- Numerical Modeling of dynamic response of metal
- Split Hopkinson Pressure bar system
- Computer-aided Design of Mechanical Components and Systems
- Design and fabrication of high strain rate testing facility